The ever “Restless Jo” has invited me to take part in this “3 day quote challenge” how can I resist the lovely Jo she is an enthusiastic blogger, she leads an intrepid group of world-wide walkers when she strides out every Monday to take us on walks all over England and the Algarve, and she is in the process of relocating to live in another country. So when she nominated me to take part in this new challenge I rolled my eyes but thought “it is only 3 days”.
Here are the rules for this challenge…
The rules :
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a quote on 3 consecutive days.
- Share why this quote appeals so much to you.
- Nominate 3 different bloggers for each day.
And here is the third day already….
The quote comes from one of my very favourite childhood books. “Wind in the Willows”. Instead of sketches for this final post in this series I have chosen some random scenes from our travels around Australia.
I thought this quote very appropriate as today we are going away for another mini trip.
These are the final 3 bloggers I am inviting to take part
- Anabel, who “gallivants all over Glasgow” and further afield too and gives an historical insight to each place.
- Dawn, of “the day after” a tireless blogger with beautiful photos and often they have quotes inserted onto them.
- Ali, “the mindful gardener” who has a lovely way with words that brings all the beautiful plants in her garden to life.
So that is the end of this short challenge and I will say “farewell” to you all, I’m excited to be going south again, but it is getting colder down there. We will be taking our winter woollies with us….