In 2017 I took almost a year away from blogging. It was quite liberating, I had more time for my other interests. But I missed the blogging community, that great group of people all around the world, who interact with each other. Chatting and commenting on posts. Also I had a slice of my life with no record, nothing to look back on and think “Oh yes that was fun”, or “is that when I went there?”…
So in October 2017 I Came back into the blogging world.
But I did make a commitment to myself NOT to be drawn into the many and varied challenges that exist in the WordPress community….
But how can I resist the lovely “Restless Jo”, she is an enthusiastic blogger, she leads an intrepid group of world-wide walkers when she strides out every Monday to take us on walks all over England and the Algarve, and she is in the process of relocating to live in another country. So when she nominated me to take part in this new challenge I rolled my eyes but thought “it is only 3 days”.
The rules :
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a quote on 3 consecutive days.
- Share why this quote appeals so much to you.
- Nominate 3 different bloggers for each day.
So I have taken up the challenge, but have decided I will combine it with my love of art and calligraphy. So here is my first contribution…
A saying that reminds me to be constantly grateful for the life I live in Australia.
Now I would like to nominate the following to take up this challenge.
1. Leya, Anne-Christine, a lovely lady who loves travel, her dog and photography
2. Jude, who shows us around her delightful home county of Cornwall and fills her posts with gardens and plants.
3. Lindsey, who is always “itching for hitching” and takes us all round the highways and byways of Australia.
I know how time-consuming challenges can be, so only accept if you have time.