The ever “Restless Jo” has invited me to take part in this “3 day quote challenge” how can I resist the lovely “Restless Jo”, she is an enthusiastic blogger, she leads an intrepid group of world-wide walkers when she strides out every Monday to take us on walks all over England and the Algarve, and she is in the process of relocating to live in another country. So when she nominated me to take part in this new challenge I rolled my eyes but thought “it is only 3 days”. Thank you Jo as I am enjoying the opportunity to scroll through my sketch books.
I found the above quote and had fun recreating it in various forms of calligraphy and it is the first page of one of my sketch books. It reminds me to just “do it”. Get out of my art room and sketch in the outside world…
During my year away from the blog I discovered “urban art”. Always carrying an A5 sketch book in my bag I would attempt to draw the buildings around me, just doing it…
Here are the rules for this challenge…
The rules :
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Post a quote on 3 consecutive days.
- Share why this quote appeals so much to you.
- Nominate 3 different bloggers for each day.
Today I would like to invite…
- Tracy with her “reflections of an untidy mind” but always interesting viewpoints of life.
- Janet of “this, that and other things” an eclectic collection of photos and doings in her part of the world
- Ju-Lyn of “sunrise sunset” a fairly new blogger I have just recently found, she is passionate about poetry and her home city of Singapore
I hope you can all share some quotes with us. But only if you have the time.